Saturday, November 22, 2008
Gratefulness
Wow, what a busy crazy last couple of months for us all. School for the kids, new jobs, elections, family changes, holidays coming about. and thoughts of our future. It makes me appreciate all that we have and what the future of greatness will hold as long as we stay positive and remember why we are here on earth. I admit I am naive at most things, but I feel I need to think about things in crazy positive ways. "Life is Good" no matter what circumstance we are in. We all have had those days of great disappointment and great joy!! I am grateful for you all and what you have become in my life. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
New job? Did Wayne get a new job? One of the things that I have been so grateful for is good friends! As I look back over those teen years, I can see how very blessed I was (and still am). I only hope that my children get to experience the joy of good friends in their lives as well. Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment