
We got this idea from a friend. It is a memory box of everything we have ever did or like to do as a family. I bought two games when they were buy one get one free, went to the local discount store and was able to pick up another game to use all of the tiles. It was so fun to put together with the kids. When people come over they think it is so great. So I thought I would share this idea for you all to do over the holidays. You can also get one board and go online and buy the tiles. You are going to use a lot of tiles. I think I used at least 5 "C's" and a regualr game only comes with 2. Then I was able to find a great shadow box that fits my board just snug.
No comments:
Post a Comment