by the minute, the hour, the day, the week... or whenever we have time.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Left view of the backyard.... yes, the grass is brownish.... just because everybody hears it rains all the time, doesn't mean our grass stays green. That ground is hard as a rock.
-Every General Conference we eat up our 72 hour food kits and try on our clothes and replenish what we need to.
-From my friend Ali.....fast food when the kids are little. Go through the drive thru first, get all the kids meals, park the car, then go into play land with each kid carrying their own loot.
-I love seeing my kids after school, but I have not been so excited for them to see eachother. You all know what I mean.
-Pick that corn now and freeze it. Yum all year round!
-Put a fabric softener in your heating vent to keep stuff from going down and smelling good when heat comes up
-These kids came down with their own personality, we didn't give it to them, well we might have helped the process a little!
I am a spit fire redhead first of all, wife to a wonderful man that goes along with all of my quirks, mother to 2 wonderful girls that are growing up way to fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment