Saturday, August 30, 2008

Summer 2008 in Seattle

We stayed right here in good ole Sammamish!



My Sisters and In-Laws came to us!!

My sister from Utah, her husband and four kids came and my sister from Boston and her 18 month old adorable little boy came up, and we went canoeing by the University of Washington, went up to the "Bite of Seattle", and of course spent 5 hours at Lake Sammamish. We actually had wonderful sun while they were here! It was so great to have all of the cousins together. And fun to be with my sisters.


My in Laws came for a short weekend visit and it was so wonderful to sit and talk and play the Wii with them!!


Love the visitors!!!! We know how to show a good time.


Oh, and my huband's boss invited us on his boat over Blue Angels weekend so we were right under the planes as the blew past, very loud and congested but what a site!! And of course I recieved lots of sun.

As soon as I figure out how to put on pictures I will.

1 comment:

Piano Mom said...

Sounds like you had a house full of fun! I can't believe how grown up your girls look/are! Where does the time go? One of these days, I'm going to have to come for a visit...unless you are planning a trip to Utah in the near future?!